Friday, July 29, 2011

Lost and Found Win


From A.:
I'm an Arlington commuter, so you will not be shocked when I say I have infuriating Metro experiences pretty frequently.

But I like to give positive feedback, too, and I email Metro just as much for commendations as complaints.

Here's a recent praiseworthy incident.

I received an envelope this weekend from Metro Lost & Found.

I didn't report a lost item; the only thing I could think of was when I called them about dropping my phone, over 2 years ago.

I opened the envelope and found a checkbook full of blank checks!

I had brought it with me a couple of weeks ago, and never realized I lost it.

It was very reassuring to know that some rider, some station manager and some central office person had all worked to get it back to me.

Anyway, I'm sure that people have this kind of thing happen all the time, just as I also have hot cars and track delays and breakdowns happen all the time.

Just thought I should praise Metro for working hard to get my stuff back to me.
Other items:
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Site Meter